I Just A Little Bit Caught In The Middle Lyrics. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle life is a maze, and love is a riddle i don't know where to go can't do it alone i've tried, but i don't know why these lyrics were added by ping23 thank you all for your support! I am just a little girl lost in the moment. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle. I can't figure it out. Life is a maze and love is a riddle. Just enjoy the show oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Life is a maze and love is a riddle. I'm so scared but i don't show it. And i'm just a little bit caught in the middle. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle / life is a maze, and love is a riddle / i don't know where to go / can't do it alone / Life is a maze and love is a riddle. I don't know where to go, can't do it alone. Life is a maze and love is a riddle. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle life is a maze and love is a riddle i don't know where to go, can't do it alone i've tried and i Gotta keep going or they'll call me a quitter.
"The Show" by Lenka Gapfill Worksheet & Song Lyrics from www.englishcurrent.com
I don't know where to go, can't do it alone. Aku tidak tahu harus kemana. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle life is a maze and love is a riddle i don't know where to go, can't do it alone i've tried and i I'm just a little bit caught in the middle life is a maze, and love is a riddle i don't know where to go can't do it… And i'm just a little bit caught in the middle. I’m just a little bit caught in the middle. 'cause it's too much, yeah it's a. I can't think of getting old / it only makes me want to die / and i can't think of who i was / 'cause it just makes me want to cry, cry, cry (cry) /. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle life is a maze, and love is a riddle i don't know where to go can't do it alone i've tried, and i don't know why slow it down, make it stop or else my heart is going to pop cause its to much, yeah its a lot to be something i'm not i'm a fool, out of love 'cause i just can't get enough i'm just a little bit caught in the middle life is a maze, and love. Life is a maze and love is a riddle.
'Cause It's Too Much, Yeah It's A.
*watch in hd!* the name of this song is actually the show (by lenka) but these are my favourite lyrics in the song :) lydia and i made this together, hope yo. And i'm just a little bit caught in the middle. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle / life is a maze, and love is a riddle / i don't know where to go / can't do it alone / I’m just a little bit caught in the middle. Gotta keep going or they'll call me a quitter. I can't think of getting old / it only makes me want to die / and i can't think of who i was / 'cause it just makes me want to cry, cry, cry (cry) /. I've tried and i don't know why. I don't know where to go, can't do it alone. Slow it down, make it stop or else my heart is going to pop.
I Don’t Know Where To Go.
And i don't know why. I'm so scared but i don't show it. I'm so scared but i don't show it. Life is a maze and love is a riddle. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle. I'm just a little bit caught in the middle life is a maze and love is a riddle i don't know where to go, can't do it alone i've tried and i I am also a divorced father of a teenage daughter and found this scene and particularly. I don't know where to go. C i'm just a little bit caught in the middle g life is a maze and love is a riddle am f i don't know where to go i can't do it alone i've tried c and i don't know why g slow it down am make it stop f c or else my heart is going to pop g 'cause it's too much am yeah, it's a lot f c to.
[Chorus 1] I'm Just A Little Bit Caught In The Middle.
Life is a maze and love is a riddle. Life is a maze and love is a riddle. I don't know where to go, can't do it alone, i've tried and i don't know why. And i don’t know why. Caught in the middle lyrics: I'm just a little bit caught in the middle,life is a maze and love is a riddle. I’m so scared, but i. I try to keep going but it's not that simple. F and just enjoy the show [break] c oh~ f g and just enjoy the show oh~ [chorus] c i'm just a little bit caught in the middle g life is a maze and love is a riddle am i don't know where to go, can't do it alone f i've tried, and i don't know why.